Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Family Ties

Here are some pics of my sister and her two boys. Nikki has the habit of assigning Nick Names to people (hmmm guess I could call them Nikki names). She Rhymmes everything ... Gary Barry, Joey Boey, Aunty Baby instead of Heidi (prounounced Hay-dee). Too much I swear. I get e-mails from herteacher saying how hard it is for her not to laugh all day at the antics of my junior comedian. She is a riot and knows just how to work a room. Billy Crystal watch out.

Unfortunately Heid and the boys live in Florida, the kids all adore each other and I have to say those boys are so divine. We are heading down there in a few weeks for a two week vacation that will be split between Josh's dad and my sister. Warm weather here I come :)

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals