Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Where did the time go???

Sheesh been a week since my last post. Good but busy filled with friends and family. Way too much food. My friend Loren brought her two girls over for Shabbat dinner - really was divine, the kids put on a show which can be seen on the kids picture link. it was really cute.

Saturday Ry got back on her horse after being thrown the week before, I was really proud of her, she is amazing. She just propels herself forward. We went to Darren and Laura that night for a feast of note, my cuzzie is such an unbelievable cook (cooker as Ryan would say) and its great seeing all the lirrel 'uns interact. Takes me back to when we were kids, guess our folks must have felt the same way seeing us play with our cousins.

Sunday we discovered the best cold weather plan, we met two other families, Sal, Suzanne and their boys and Julie and her daughter for bowling. It was the best time, the kids had a jol and it was the first playdate that all the grown us could actually sit and relax. No mess to clean up and the kids had a blast. I think they will be able to bowl pro by the end of the winter. We then went to a little airplain museaum at the Republic airport. It is run by a few vets who had seen heavy fire, gone through hectic experiences but were still completely unprepared for 5 kids to run at full speed through their museum. Think they would have rather sat in a foxhole roasting rats then have to deal with our brood. The kids had a blast and I think the admission to the museum tripled the next day to keep kids out :)

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals