Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Priceless indeed.....

I had to share this with you. Ryan will never forgive me but I have to anyway. Ry is in Grade 2. She brought home math homework the otherday. One of the questions was something along the lines of..... Mary's mother gave her 50 cents for taking out the garbage. Mary wants to buy a toy for 20 cents and an ice cream for 30 cents. Does she have enough money to buy the items? Yes or no? Explain your answer. Ry writes Yes and then explains it as follows..... She could buy both things because I sat here for a very long time and thought about it.

Priceless indeed. Me I want to go shopping with Mary, sounds like she knows where all the good deals are.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals