Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ryan's results

Well those of you who have been through my Ryan journey with me will know how hard it has been and how frustrated I have been, how hard she has had it and how heartbreaking a journey it has been. I am scared to say it for fear of sending the stars out of alignment but it appears that we have done a 180 degree turn around, as negative as the teachers were last year is as positive as they are now. Ryan is flourishing,s he has not only found her feet but her wings as well. My sweet little Ry, Ry has unleashed her butterfly and is soaring so high. I am so proud of her and so happy. She has made so many friends and is just moving in the right direction on every level. I am so proud of you Ry, its been a long hard road and I amawed by your bravery and your determination and your ability to just do what you have to without a complaint. What an incredible girl, how lucky I am to know you.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals