Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Monday, May 08, 2006

Being Gay .................

Ryan and Nikki were playing the other day. Nikki did something Ry did not approve of. Ry rolled her eyes in her head and said "That is so gay". (for those who don't know she is seven years old). I admonished her straight away and told her that I never ever wanted to hear her say that to anyone ever again. She looks at me and asks "Mom, what does gay mean?". "Ry", I say "Gay is a way of saying someone who likes people of the same sex only, men who only like men and women who only like women." She says to me "Mom, are you gay?" I reply, "No, Ry because I married Daddy." A short while later she comes to me and says, "Mom, I must be gay because I only like girls!" I told her whatever she is, is fine with me so long as she is happy.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals