Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Tammy Jinx

I seem to have this uncanny knack of calling people at the worst possible times in their lives. My mom being the true nurturer that she is feels that I call people at that moment because I can sense that is the time they need me the most. I just think I am jinxed. Case in point: I have a friend who works with her dad. The poor guy has had two strokes BOTH while on the phone with me. My father-in-law had surgery, I called just as the catheter was being removed. Today I called a friend just as she gets a call from her husband to say he thinks they may be victims of identity theft, her and I rarely speak on the phone. She hung up in a bit of a state (obviously) so I called back to see how she was doing and her husband gave her the phone and he promptly fell down the stairs. Did I say Jinxed - sorry guys - hope he is feeling better - excuse me while I go get my phone disconnected.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals