Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cookie Monsters, Pizza Princesses and So Much More ........

Nikki's birthday party was awesome. She had such a great time, got spoiled rotten and had the time of her life. Of course the party had to have some hiccups like the guests arriving at 10am, the owner telling me to be there at 9:30am and the manager not opening up until 9:55am. Sheesh my poor pals who arrived early were whipped into action and made to help. We got everything going and I was a bit pissed (bit - yeah right) because it really set me back from organizing all the stuff so I had to miss half the party while I set all the crafts and cookies up.

The kids loved the pizza making but their heads nearly exploded when they received the cookies with the body parts and colored marshmellos. They had a great time. We did a craft, tattoos and then ate cake, they did a Nikki parade and went on their merry way.

We did a quick stop at home to drop off soome perishables and then headed to our friends John and Stacey for Johnny Jr's 4th party. I have spoken about John and Stacey many times, they hold parties at home, that go on for ever and no holds barre. They converted their barn into a haunted house, had huge inflatables including one with a rock climbing wall - almost two stories high, with a huge slide on the other side. They made a pumpkin patch in one of the stalls, had face painters, cotton candy machine and popcorn machines, wow!! Wow. Wow. Thank G-d I did not have to pay for it but I was I happy to be a guest. What a great party it was. We were the first to leave at 5pm. My oh my. Loren and I had such a blast racing each other down the slides, me with Ry on my lap and she had her daughter Cami on hers. A great time was had by all.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals