Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ships in the night

Josh and I were laughing last night, it appears we have successfully managed to not be home on one night for the whole evening together since Tuesday of last week. Sheesh its quite incredible how crazy life gets. This weekend marks the official start of the summer and my plans include relaxing with the kids, BBQ's and watching the fireworks. We may head out on J's dad's boat for a few hours on Sunday (his dad is an avid deep sea fisherman). I am looking forward to reconnecting and relaxing. Happy Memorial Day to everyone.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals